Equity Valuations for Shared Ownership

If you want to increase your share of the equity in your property or pay off your Help-To-Buy loan, you will need a valuation from a RICS Registered Valuer.
Your valuation report can be used to negotiate the terms of share increase.

Wood Croft Chartered Surveyors will give you an independent, realistic and accurate equity valuation which will be valid for three months.

Get a Quote / Book Your Survey