RICS Home Survey Level 3 - What is it?
A high quality RICS approved Survey carried out by one of Wood Croft’s RICS accredited local Surveyors. An RICS Home Survey Level 3 (formerly known as a ‘Building Survey’) is a detailed inspection of each of the external and internal elements of a property, as far as they are accessible. Once the inspection is completed a comprehensive written report is provided to you that include photographs of particular issues of concern as well as advice on what to do next. The RICS Home Survey Level 3 is the most in-depth property survey Wood Croft Chartered Surveyors offer.
Building Survey Summary
- A more extensive interior and exterior inspection than the RICS Home Survey Level 2.
- A description of visible defects and potential problems caused by hidden flaws.
- An outline of repair options and the likely consequences of inactivity.
- Advice for your legal advisers and details of serious risks and dangerous conditions.
- A high quality RICS approved Survey carried out by one of our RICS accredited local Surveyors.
- Advice regarding the energy efficiency of the building.
- It can be tailored to suit individual requirements.
- It identifies short and long term repairs.
- It is suitable for all types of residential property.
Is this the right Survey for me?
- Particularly suited to properties built before 1900.
- A large, older or run-down property.
- An unusual, altered or non-traditional property.
- Listed buildings or properties within a conservation area.
- If you are planning major renovations.